Musings is really a nice way of trying to say I ramble a lot. About a lot of things. Politics, TV, Angry Birds...
Work is all caught up. Guess what this chick’s going to do.
Read fanfic! I owe anthfan and hopedreamlovepray reviews. Smoakandarrow updated so I’ve got to read that too. Freedom from responsibilities!! At least, for the next 24 hours.
Impressive. Most impressive. Obi-Wan has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me.
- While I was watching the finale I couldn’t help but immediately think of ”Your happiness” when Slade said ”Your Felicity” and I just thought it needed to be maid into a gif. Because she is the one that brings light into his darkness. She is his happiness.
XKit Mobile Version 1.0.3 is now available.
As promised, version 1.0.3 of the XKit Mobile is now available.
New features and changes include:
- Hold + Reblog: Just hold the reblog button to quickly reblog a post without opening the reblog window.
- Search: You can now search posts and filter results by post type (audio, video, text, etc.)
- QuickBlogs: You can now create “shortcuts” for blogs you visit often.
- Shorten Posts: Allows you to quickly scroll past long posts you are not interested in.
- Faster: Up to 25% faster page loading, up to 5x faster GIF loading (along with smoother GIF rendering.)
- Improvements to the user interface.
- Many bug fixes and other improvements.
As always, please let me know if you hit any bugs or have suggestions.
PS: Sorry about the mobile posting. Most of the future updates will be posted on the XKit Mobile blog from now on.
In A New Hope, Luke’s all-white clothes make a stark contrast with Vader’s all-black ensemble hearkening back to the serial westerns of the 1940s and 1950s, in which the goods wore white and the bads, black. Luke’s outfits continue to emphasize his characterization in this way throughout the trilogy. In The Empire Strikes Back, when he journeys to meet Yoda or to rescue his friends on Bespin, his fatigues are a light gray, showing that he has traveled from the innocent idealism of his youth and has placed himself in peril of straying to the Dark Side. By the time we get to Return of the Jedi, he has adopted an all-black wardrobe, not meaning he has gone over to the Dark Side, but instead, recalling a priest or monk’s garb, and linking him visually to his father, with whose fate he is so deeply connected with.
So much stuff I choose not to see on my dash on my laptop, but I’m forced to wade through on my phone. So frustrating.
“This started with the three of us. It’s time we got back to that” - TEAM ARROW
From the moment they met each other, there was something going on, and we’re just honoring that.
Marc Guggenheim on Oliver and Felicity. Before that he says, ” … … we’re really acknowledging the chemistry between the two characters and the attraction between the two characters, and we’re moving forward with their dance, that they’ve basically been doing since episode 3 of the show.” For more, read here (via athenaagron)